Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Working Days..

I've been working for almost a month now. Lets see whats up in Rawang:

No doubt, Rawang is a suburban town. I think the population here is less than 10K. There are many small villages and housing areas around here. The computer's performance at CC are just moderate. Unlike those in FTZ Asia Cafe, those are much more updated and better. There are limited choices for food during lunch. Not many entertainment around, we have Giant & Parkson Ria (The cheaper version of Parkson), Bintang (something like The Stall/Carrefour), Pasar malam on Thursdays and the local market.

What is my daily routine?
I wake up at 7.30am - 7.45am daily, wash-up and leave the house at 8.05-8.10am along in my uncle Danny's car. He normally buys tea or kopi-O ice and sometimes big pau for breafast. So around 8.25am.

Work starts at 8.30am straight till 1.00pm. I supposed to be a stock taker (a person who receives PO and collect the stocks form the shelf) but now, I'm Helping my Uncle Danny to repair and clean old stocks. So, the whole day working I'll just do whatever he does or he orders. For entertainment, I will listen to Hitz.fm while i'm working. Trust me, its really bored without the radio on. Got to know some co-workers..they are good to me. I'll try to take pics wit them before i leave in Oct.
I'll go eat with my grandma during lunch at 2 restaurants. Either the economy rice stall at market or the restaurant nearby the factory. After work, i will come home with grandma and she'll cook for everyone. Basically its waiting to eat. Sometimes i will stand by her and learn her tricks while she cooks!!
Things to do during my free time after dinner are;
Watch TV, DVD and sms. Thats all, nothing really much to do. The best thing is when Joshua calls :) Can chat wit him. Or else, i will be bored doing those stuff daily! On weekends, Its happy time! Cuz i can meet up with FILI!!!!!!!!!!

So thats my daily routine for the past 3 weeks and another month to go.. :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home