Sunday, August 12, 2007

Working In Rawang

To every viewers of my blog, since last Friday I join my Uncle's factory crew in Rawang. Its a family business where even my grandma is working there too. Everyone is working there and now even me! I'm working as a factory worker :( Sounds really bad but there are plenty of exceptions for me. My aunt (the manager) did not plan of telling the workers there of my identity so as i. Unlucky me, my grandma uncles and the rest told the whole factory after the 1st day. Huh, identity blown!

It is also a good thing for me cuz my seniors and supervisors don't make me do hard and heavy works. All I'm doing are just light works and its quite fun for the past 2 days working there. Working with my relatives are far better than the few past jobs i had because I don't need to pay for petrol, food and accommodation. If I have to pay for anything, its just petrol and toll for coming back to Subang.

I'm currently at Subang to blog and sign-in to MSN. Maybe will be back here to go for WOE in RO once a week. So if Joshua of Jon wants to look for me, please call my cellphone for any further information. I'll update at least once every week and expect my blog to be long posts. My job ends at October cuz Uni starts by then. Thats all for today. Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home