Thursday, August 02, 2007

Boredem

Oh, Its been very boring these days.. Nothing much to do. Waiting to enter Uni, most probably UniSA because of Fili. Its great to hear that Jon, Joshua and Heman both settled well in Aussy.

What have i done today? I've watch Ratatouille. The rat was very cute! And clever! Watching that movie, learn 2 phrases! "Anyone can cook" This is where i like the most! I personally like cooking. A person who understands the meaning of cooking would love this movie. Everything about cooking! Thats awesome.. and the other one is "Not anyone can be an artist, but and artist can come form anywhere" its very meaningful for a person with dreams ahead of their lives.

Most of the time today I've been helping Bonnie Jai (my younger bro) to set up his new lap top. Huh! at last, i give up! I cant do it! Hm..Oh! I started watching a new anime! Devil May Cry, this anime is from the famous game from Capcom. Its about slaying Devils. Well, I guess I can watch something new besides Bleach!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home