Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hometown Ipoh

I came back to ipoh for several reasons. Just wana get things done!

So, life in Ipoh was always this bored. Ya, I don't have many frens in Ipoh cuz many left this plc n i lost contact with them some of them too. There is many memories in here. But anyways, I came back here becuz of mum n dad. Havent been seeingmy dad for 4 mothns n my mum too. But i met mum during graduation day as she was there to c her son graduate on that day. Huh, i can't wait to go back to KL when everything is done. Life there was alot better than here. I have all my frens there, my GF is there too.

Well, i'm now in a cyber cafe to update my blog cuz no internet at home. My bad! (There is a reason why there is no internet at home and its because of me) I'll be back either this Thursday or Friday.

Overall, its just not that bad after all...i grew up in this city and lived here for the past 18 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home