Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Earlier, before 12am

So, the time now is pass 12, and almost 3am. This makes me have to say wat i've done today is infact actually yesterday due to the late blogging. Anyway, i met Joshua after he had his hair cut and some new adjustments to it. He told me it was realy worth the price (cheap n nice)! Later the same day after i had my extra accounts class with Ruben, i went to the saloon (cuz its time for me to cut my hair, its growing thick) and realize dat the saloon has another outlet at Old Klang Road! I've been to that saloon since last December and i like d way dat guy who explained and cut my hair. What a coincidence dat he did the hair cut to Joshua and me too. The results was,


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Form the old ugly thick curly hair (previous blog pics) to this! Great rite?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Note: If my looks are bad, pls dont look at it!Just look at the hair :)

Haha..try to look properly when i'm with Joshua, our hair color are different! It just looks almost the same. I told that guy not to dye the samec color as his.


The same day....
I went to watch Pirates 3 after doin my hair. I was great! Very nice movie...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And not forgetting my all time favourite Hollywood actress, Keira Knightly

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home