Thursday, May 17, 2007

ToDaY

Several occasions happend today, i'll start off with todays lunch!















This is the soup that Heyman don't know the benefits of drinking it! So i finish up la :P Its Lotus boiled with nuts.















The food was nasi lemak + fried chicken...That chili sauce got alcohol inside..taste weird.















And here are the ICPU Prom tickets 2007. Its RM100 per ticket and I got 2! Soooo...expensive!















So i came back home after Mr. Watson's extreme Econs revision class, I saw this bowl of soup was placed nicely
infront of me waiting for me to drink it!
Who bolied it? nope, not my mum or grandma...
The answer is my lil cute Fili! Hehehe.... nice day but another 6 1/2 more hours to end the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home