Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday

Thursday 8.25pm

I juz came back from coll after having intensive studies of accounts cuz accounts FinalZ is 2moro!! Then, its my turn to have JOY + FREEDOM!! I'm deciding to quit my job (as a promoter of selling shoes)!!! I'm done with it! i wana go home after everything are done! i think it will b mayb around 20th june onwards. I've not go home since i came back to Subang after CNY.
The problem is,my boss dun let me quit the job! Ruben suggest to dun giv a damn to them. Well, depends on my mood la. I just wana chill and look for my desired and suitable Uni after my exams. When i'm with income, i'll head back to ipoh!hehee...dad pays for everything!!hehehe...i'm come back to KL around sumwhere in July.

Note: For now, those are all plans. Not confirmed yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home