Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Palace Founded

Today, i went to accounts extra class at 11.30am - 12.34pm. Quiclky ran down the stairs and head towards my car vuz work starts at 1pm. I manage to get ther on time and evrything happened as usual. After work, i decided to explore wher is the Palace of The Golden Horses. Here is how the journey starts,

Pearl Point (@ Old Klang Road) > Sri Petaling (@ KESAS highway) > KL,Seremban Highway.

missed the turning wher i'm also not so sure of and entered the tol paid rm1.60 @ UPM exit. Asked the guy and he gave me the right instructions but i'm juz a 1st timer on the SG Besi highway, so i guess i missed a turning again and ended up paying another rm1.30. I called my ex-boss for help but it turned up 30% of help (gud and better than nthn). I tot of heading off back to KL until i notice a building as wat my ex-boss describe the out look of it. It was b4 the rm1.30 tol. Encounter a lil prob again and finally i got to the entrace to the hotel. Again, Missed the turning and forcefully make a U-turn till i reached the end of the road. And Then, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This pic was taken when i'm entering the main entrace
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

During the progress of passing by the main entrance, I saw a Rolls Royce and 2 merz S-class. I felt so down cuz i'm juz driving my Proton Saga '85 with both dented back doors and weird color paint at the front left. At the same time i felt proud of it cuz it has brought me to many places around m'sia.(Talk more bout its story nxt time)


This is when i'm exiting.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


When i head back to subang, i notice a very much shorter and easir route.
Its Palace>Astro>Bukit Jalil>Sri Petaling>Pearl Point @ Old Klang Road
But anyways, i've expected for it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home