Thursday, June 07, 2007

Wednesday...

As for today...in the morning i did wat i told Jo earlier and everything happened according to planned. But Joshua dint eat cuz its still early for lunch. I had 4 eggs supposed to be 1/2 boiled eggs but turned out to be 70% cooked eggs. Ruben had the same thing too.. Heyman had 2 eggs only. Joshua went to order sumthing but came back without anything. After having my brunch, me n ruben rushed back to coll to enter extra accounting class @ 11.45am (supposed to be 11.30am)

On the way...he took my photo while my hair is standing up cause by the strong wind blowing againts our direction
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So after dat..to work as usual...but today..there was a lil unexpectation occured!hehee..felt darn happy and later get lectured by boss's wife cuz charged too cheap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home