Thursday, July 05, 2007

->>jon<<- Jonathan Wong

->>jon<<- This is the nick that he uses for his MSN nowadays. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This was the time we were web cam on one nite together.

Today, i wanted to talk about what i've done this few days. But i decided to show my appreciation to this Great and Wonderful friend of mine that came across in my life.

He is a great friend all these while. He is one low profile guy with a great "hidden" background. He mixes with everyone form young to old without looking at their background. He reminds me of being a humble person and teaches me when and where to be humble. In fact, he is always humble to everyone. I should have mix with him when i get to know him closer since the beginning of the year where we officially become friends.
It all started in an average afternoon at starbucks with Kana. I followed him there as and met Jon. Then Joshua came later. So we chatted for some time. Around 4pm plus, Jon have to leave cuz he need to get ready for golf. Then, he ask for someone to fetch him back. Since we met a few times before, he asked me for help. So, i help him. Take him home. There is where i get to know that he is a humble person. I was shock to see his house!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then during the semester, we played like kids in college. Chasing each other at the corridor form D1 to D12. But not that close. When it came to the end of the semester, there is when our friendship started. We hang out together, watched movie, fix puzzle, go to prom, stay over his house, had meals with his family, get to know is grand parents, taught me golf, yum cha at nite, help me settle wit my GF and stuff. Wow! a lot to say. Joshua, Jon and me was always highlighted by Jon where we were the 3 close friends. We even had the same subject International Business but i was the odd one out. Theirs are the same. Anyways, Mr. SAint was our IB lecturer. He join my class for a couple of times while i attended their session only once. IT was their IBP presentation day where i had mine the same day but earlier. If is wasn't for him, i would not have been so active in blogging again. Thanks dude!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(My pic sucked, but he is today's main character)
The only bad thing about our relation was, I got to know this friend too short! 1 month plus only and in a few hours time, he is going to Gold Coast Griffith Uni in AUS.
Message to Jon: If we were to be close with each other since that day in starbucks, i will treat u even better than what i had these days. Sorry brother!

This is our graduation photo! I'm glad we graduated the same time. It was a memorable day in my life. The frame we are holding is the puzzle we fixed together and intended to bring it for graduation.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I will surely miss u and the times we spent together. "The juice is worth the squeeze" -Joshua-
Oh! by the way Jon! See you when I see you! Farewell~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home