Wednesday, July 25, 2007

An intresting Day

Today was not normal. So its something to blog about!

It all started when I was accompanying Fili to have lunch around 2pm+ today. My bro sent me a sms about there's a futsal tournament coming up at 4.30pm today. So I asked Ravin and Ju to help ply for the team but there were busy. This means that me and my bro + a few new ICPU Indon guys are gonna play that game against pro players.

Stupid organizers rent weird futsal courts. I ended up waiting in another futsal court where we always played. But they were at another one in SS13. Shit ler! Anyways our team won the 1st match and lost the second match. It was fun! I was the goal keeper for the team named Temphe Goreng (Fired Soya Beans). It was named by those Indons teammate. I called Ravin to help out next week where we are going to have a 3rd match. He said ok and I'm looking forward to it!

The next agenda that made today different was after I played RO for WOE, exactly 10pm when the WOE was over..I got a mysterious call. The phone number was not displayed. It was empty. Scary rite? No fear! It wasn't any haunted call or stalker or whatever negative stuff! It was JOSHUA!!!! I was so stunned when I heard his voice! He shouted BROTHER!!!(just like the digi advertisement guy in Cinemas) I was so shock! Very very Happy!! The expression was speechless! Wow, miss that fella so much ler.. Then we talked for awhile and pass it to HEMAN!!! I was even more amazed! Very happy! Then we talked ...Miss him too... After that he passed it back to Joshua. He told me many stuff bout AUS, his Uni and the people there...HAHAHA!! very very happy today!

Moments later, my mum called me and I told everything I post in this blog to her...Mainly about Joshua called...Hahahaha...Thats all and Till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home