Monday, July 23, 2007

Another Farewell~~

Not even a week after Joshua left M'sia, here goes another friend of mine. Well, his name is Hemadran. But we all call him Heman. I used to call him mix breed when i got to know him well in my Chemistry class last July Semester. Because he wore blue contact lenses and he has this weird looking afro kind of hairstyle. Back then, I was not that close with him. Its all thanks to Ruben and Ravin, I got to know this whole group of Indian community. They were the ones I went to PD with! Well, there are many pics of Heman in my blog, to whom ever who wants to see more of Heman, pls scroll through the blog. :)

He left M'sia this morning around 11am plus. It was a surprise sent off! Yet another touching moment only this time its not my fellow Chinese friends, but my great Indian friends. As usual being the only Chinese in the group, I don't feel left out because there was Ravin and Ruben around. I share the same emo with them as Heman is also my close friend. We surely will miss him a lot. Thinking back about all his unique fashions and his one of a kind personality.

The good news this time is Heman will be going to the same Uni as Joshua's. Actually it was Joshua's idea to take him in along, or else he will be leaving next January to US. It all happened on one Thursday night (The day Jon left) after partay at Maison's in a mamak shop. So, a message to Joshua: Make sure you don't teach him bad stuff! Heman is a good fellow. You 2 just take care of each other and see u guys when I see you!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Pic taken in airport. From left; Me, Thiben, Phuven, HEMAN, Ruben, Ravin.

Ravin wanted to take a Pic with this machine.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Aiseh! Din't take the pic where Ruben is hugging the rubbish tin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home