Saturday, July 21, 2007

Got tagged by Jon!

Haiz...I was praying not to get tag. But mana tau Jon is the one who tagged me! I agree with Kana about the reasons and meaning behind why people tag. Well, not to disappoint little Jon in Brisbane, I guess i have to do this. Here it goes..

1. What were you doing at 5:00 this morning?

I was sleeping.

2. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Having my dinner/supper at MC D kota kemuning

3. Who was the last person who broke your heart?
She goes with the initial W.H.L (it was few years ago)

4. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Chau Yeh (Smelly thing)

5. How many different things did you drink today?
Limau Ais (lemonade), Sprite, F&N Orange, Sky Juice

6. What was the last thing you bought?
My MC D value meal and 2 apple pies

7. Where do you live?
SS 15, Upstairs of Secret Recepie

8. How was your day yesterday?
Worried and frustrating because of Belle's 2nd day absent to coll :P

9. What is the last ice cream flavour you ate?
Cant remember.

10. Are you an optimistic one?
Yea! I'm always one.

11. Do you think your okay?
I think so, for now..

12. Do you talk a lot?
Yup, maybe it also pisses other people off

13. Are you happy with the love of your life right now? Why?
Yes, cuz she take cares of me a lot.

14. Do you skip meals?
Yes. Whenever i feel I'm growing fat and low in cash.

15. Do you consider yourself smart?
Nope...i consider myself wise only (juz joking..i'm alwiz moderate)

16. Do you cook your own food?
Yes, I love cooking!

17. Reason for living?
Plenty, one of them is because God wants me..or else I'm dead by now.

18. Are you typically a jolly person?
I think more to jolly.

19. Name one enemy of yours
Those who i hate! I think if they read, they might know who are they themselves.

20. Name one close friend
Sorry, I have more than one close friend. I will named out Jon and Joshua for now.

21. Who's first person in your phonebook?
According to the alphabetical order..i think anyone who starts with A.

22. Song playing at the moment
No song. Lazy to click it.

23. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Maybe yes..

24. Is there something you want to tell someone?
Don't worry and be happy!

25. How many kids do you want to have?
Perhaps three.

26. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes, I love Mum and Dad!

27. Do you wanna change your name?
Terry goes fine nowadays.

28. What time did you wake up today?
9 something in the morning.



29. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Talking on MSN phone call with Jon Jon and playing RO at the same time!

30. Name something you CANNOT wait to do?
Go to Australia! Reunite with my best friends listed above. Get to know Jocelyn in Aus too :)

31. Last time you saw your father
On the 30th of June 2007.

32. Have you ever donated money to a good cause?
Yes, sometimes.

33. Who's getting on your nerves right now?
Belle, cuz she is not answering my call due to certain reason! I hope she have a good explanation for that.

34. Most visited webpage?
My blog, Jocelyn's blog, Jon's blog and Yahoo movies.

35. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke.

36. Last person you added on MSN.
Some person in RO named Melanie.

37. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past 2 weeks?
Yup! Fili :)

38. Do you disagree with a lot of things going on in the world?
Yes.

39. Do you enjoy your friendship with your friends?
A big YES! True friends comes before myself!

40. What is your status?
Single but not available.

41. Do you cry most of the time you have problems?
Not really, whenever I think of my grand parents who are not in this world anymore.

42. Did you have a fight with someone today?
I think with Fili in the afternoon.

43. Who cheers you up the most in your life?
My mum and dad!

44. Do you like to chat?
Yeah, but normally I'll be lack of topics.

45. Do you like to laugh?
Oh! Its my favorite..same goes to smiles. Normally smiles comes before laughters .

46. Last text msg from?
Carmen, my RO guild leader.

47. Last food?
MC D quarter pounder and apple pies.

48. What's your opinion about long distance relationship?
I dun believe in long distance stuff. Unless you are married, then long distance would not be a problem. Or else, don't even go for it!

49. Do you know someone engaged in a long distance relationship?
I'm not so sure about this.

50. Have you ever taken a relationship with someone you didn't love?
Nope!

51. Have you ever hurt someone whom you love so much?
I would try my best not to hurt. But sometimes, its not up to you who wants to decide it or not.

52. Do you have something you must do right now?

Perhaps a short while of RO ??? /gg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home