Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Final Chapter of College >> Departure of Joshua Lee

Joshua Lee H.Y.

Just moments ago, Joshua just left Malaysia~~ There, goes another Best buddy of mine.
(Tears of Joy) ->>(T_T)

It was the 1st semester of ICPU days which backdated on last year's January intake. The initials of our student ID card was 0601C and followed another 5 digits. Not many 0601C students graduated last sem because most of them had to graduate on December '06. We are one of the few 3 sems student. So, as the story goes on..I was taking Mathematics of Data Management on a period 3 class under the retired lecturer Miss Wong. Joshua was also her student back then but in another class. He invaded my class at least once a week after the 1st month of ICPU. Or maybe twice a week. Well, I guess he was late for his actual class time and came to our class to replace his to avoid absents. My class mates back them was Joy (Shakerin), Satish and Terence. The four of us are like the kinda good students in class. After several invasion form Joshua, we get to know him better. He was quite famous to the teacher Miss Wong too..
One fine day, OUT OF NO WHERE! he brought a piece of brochure labeled Martell. As we all know Martell is a famous brand for liquor. Then he flipped to a page where a man (dark skin color) holding a cup of Martell. The man looks 90% like Joy. Everyone's who saw that picture was like OMG!! SO, that was the beginning of our friendship. Until today, that brochure is still with him. One day after our exams..me Joshua and Jon the 3 of us bought Domino's to Taylors basketball court to eat. He showed me that, after 1 and 1/2 years...Its still with him.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Pic taken in the airport.

All these while, we knew each other for long..but not very close until recently. For these few months, we were close to each other. But most of the time he's always with his stuff. Why? Because he knew a lot of people around the city. So, I feel him. Mixing with him, me and Jon tend to pick up his way of saying things. Or it also can be called as Joshua's slang. We learned words like, "Machikiny", "Yau Mou Lan", GG and many more. We also learned phrases such as, "The juice is worth the squeeze", "U feel me?" "i feel u deep deep" and
Even a poem that goes..

"Food has lost its taste,
Colors seems to fade away,
Things that matter doesn't matter anymore."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
During graduation.

Joshua is a person with always full of surprises. Whenever we meet him, there is either something to tell or someone to introduce. Through him, I knew people like, Belle, Marcus, Jocelyn and many more. Whenever Joshua is a person's friend, he will really care for him/her. Not leaving him/her out from any activities which entertains them. A caring friend. This is what i feel about him.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Prom pic

He likes to introduce what he likes to others. The best example I can tell is Food. Wherever and whatever food he introduces to us, its what he thinks its the best! Then, I will intro them to others because its really good. With Joshua around, you wont feel left out on activities. Maybe meeting him the 1st several times he might be a little cocky, but once you get to know him..He will treat you like a VIP.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After prom pic

We went to prom together, graduate together, have examinations together, go for movies together, shopping, dinner/breakfast/lunch ,stayed over his house, fix puzzle and go clubbing together. Speaking about clubbing, he was the 1st person to take me to Maison back on last April. That was the time where me and him got close to each other. I told him, "hm..u alwiz go clubbing but dint ivited me along eh?!" Then after a few days on a Thursday, he asked me whether i wana go on that nite anot? So i replied him "c 1st" . After that, i went to work as usual. I called him on the same evening and told him, come..lets go! So we went to Maison that nite. I called him many times but he dint say anything that indicates i'm pissing him off. Despite that, he was happy to see me there and taught me many things about clubbing.

Telling about what have we done is really countless.. Its too many things that we had done together. I gained a lot being his friend. Knowledge ranked the top. I even got to know about dressing and clothing from him. He introduced me what is cuff links! Before that, i don't even know what is means. One day, I told him something..(maybe it sounds gay) I came from a all boys school. We don't see any girls around except for the form 6 "elder sisters". So, all the time we face boys. We got to know girls from other all girls school. We don't have many coed school back then. Coed school is only for either private, international or some Chinese school. Having a girlfriend is mainly to have fun with and show off to the other guys in school. Especially when school is having some functions where it is open to other schools around the city or to the public. There is when us, the guys tend to build a bond of friendship. We talk personal and private stuff to guys only, seldom to girls. Best friends are always guys. This relationship was tied between us. I dint get the chance to tell this to Jon because i told Joshua the night where Jon left in the same day but morning. That is why i would say i liked him (not GAY!).

I'm sure I'm gonna miss him. After Jon, there was Joshua...So I spent time with him. But after Joshua, well i guess...I just have to wait till i meet someone which is compatible to them.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Airport last pic.

One funny thing the both told Fili before they left is, "Now i give back Terry to U". Cuz they borrowed me from her (during times i supposed to spend with her). They said that because i spent plenty of time with them causing her to get pissed off sometimes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Prom pic, Heman in the center.

Well, Joshua will be having Heman to accompany after a week he arrived in Sydney. But luckily he have a friend called Jocelyn that awaits his arrival to AUS.
Half a tear for u when we hugged before u cross the gate! hehehe..this makes u and Jon equal in my heart!

I would say for the near future is, without Joshua around..

"Food has lost its taste,
Colors seems to fade away,
Things that matter doesn't matter anymore." -Joshua-

Hey buddy, Having you as a friend that came into my life is equals "The juice is worth the squeeze" -Joshua-
For everything that I've done for u and u have done for me, i would use my own quote to say
"This is what friends are for" -Terry-
See you when I see you!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Pic repost (after IB presentation)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home