Monday, August 06, 2007

A tour to HELP Uni

Oh, what a day! I just came back from HELP Uni. The Uni was so cool... Underground man! The entrance is like those staircase to a subway train. Counsellors there are friendlier than those in TBS. But of coz, Taylors main campus is much more better la..

I've enquired about the the course that i wanted to enroll (Business Marketing). The intake will be at 3rd of October this year. They said i can transfer to Newcastle without any problem. Jon's Uni is also in the list! Very good! But anyways, I'll be most probably going to Newcastle.

Why i mention the counsellor over there are better than TBS? Its because they take any case into consideration. Unlike TBS, they said the overseas Uni won't allow this and that. Hiaz, just forget about TBS, they really suck!! Thanks to HELP, Fili would have a chance to study with me in Uni.

Again, great to hear that Heman, Jon, Joshua, Jocelyn and Li Ying...all my good friends are doing well in Australia. By the way, my watch displays both digital and quartz time. So, my digital time is in Sydney
keeping track of the times there..hahahaha..Take care and you guys are always in my prayers! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home