Saturday, August 04, 2007

One fine Saturday..

Okay, I'm bored! I'm gonna get rusty..
And here it is, something to blog about!

A few weeks ago, me Fili and Bonnie Jai went to Cineleisure Damansara to catch a movie. I think it was Vacancy. I think I'll ranked it 3 out of 5. At the entrance, there... Simpsons!


Here we have Fili enjoying with the Simpsons family.


Bonnie is killing him!

Then, the next agenda is bout last week when I was back at Ipoh. We went to Kampar the next day to see one of our relative. She's my mum's aunt, and severely ill. So my whole fleet of relatives went to Kampar to cisit her. Thank God she was okay.
As for a surprise! Natalie baby was there too! Here are some pics of her taken by my W810i


Pic 1 while she was drinking


Pic 2 when she was doing something

Its kinda bored these few days. This is where i stop for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home