Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Fili's B'day

Today marks a very important day to a very important person in my life! It is her 19th Birthday Anniversary.. She's Fili!!
She's abit dull today because her celebration is kinda different with those in the past.

This will be the 3rd time i celebrate birthday with her while our relationship had marked 2 years and 7 months already. I'm very happy to have her by my side all this while.

Peeps! That's me! (Pic was taken by her without noticing me)
She spent a lot of time doing her facial make-up. At last, nothing much is seen. She did the hard work beautifying herself but did not have the chance to show off to others (eg. the public).
The actual plan was to go visit the Eye on Malaysia (similar to the London eye) in Titiwangsa. Then i'll take her to The Ship for dinner and had her b'day cake blown there. It dint happen because she don't wana waste money. Going to Titiwangsa cause plenty of petrol and riding the Big Wheel is not cheap. Instead, before entering the Federal Highway I gave my grandma in Rawang a phone call. It suddenly came to my mind recalling how I celebrated my birthday. I remembered celebrating birthday with a family atmosphere is much more better than with friends. So, I asked my grandma to cook several delicious dishes and brought the cheese cake I bought earlier to Rawang. It was like a sudden plan B.

I expect her to be a little disappointed but she put up a happy face all day.


Her New York Cheese cake! She like cheese alot. From shredded cheese to cheese biscuits. Its very delicious with the thick filling cheese in it. Actually I would buy a better one with not so much cheese and more decorations but according to the 1st plan, its not so advisable to buy that.
Her birthday dinner today was a warmth family style home cook dishes. We had chicken, fish, vege, chicken mix vege and soup. All dishes are prepared by grandma with her recipe. After the meal, I help my cousin sister Yoyo Cheong to do some stuff and took her to a nearby 7E to buy some junk food. Kids like it wad...Then when we came back, its time to cut the cake!

Fili and Yoyo Cheong (my cousin sis)


Pic taken by grandma.
Pic taken by grandma wit Yoyo climbing on me.

Here we have my grand ma, Ching Ee, Yoyo and Fili

After the B'day song, Fili cuts the cake.
Total relatives of mine present are 6 inclusive me. Those who are not in any pictures are my uncle Theen and my cousin bro Jo Ee. Its a special nite for Fili as it is her 1st time celebrating her birthday with my family. Anyways, she's already part of the family in the eyes of my relatives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home