Thursday, August 30, 2007

Delivery service

I'm finally back in Subang for a job. As a delivery man!

I delivered a single wooden+steel bed to Fili because her 100% steel bed broke. OMG, its all because of me for the past few months. Well, I'm a heavy guy...can't help. At least i brought back a bed for her..so i paid my dept :P

Today is Merdeka's eve, everyone are jamming themselves in KL and the rest are either out for vacation or heading back to their kampung. It was massive jam on the north south expressway! Lucky me, the road was clear all the way from Rawang to Subang.

Going back to Rawang tomorrow cuz there's work this Saturday. Sad case, no long weekend for me :(

I'm happy to be able to blog for these few days. Thanks for reading guys :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home