Sunday, November 08, 2009

Sunday, Nov 8

I just want to keep this day with a post. A post about anything shall do as today, this year marks a special date.

Reading back the "Journals" really meant a lot. Something I realize in every context of the "journals", there is some educative part. Its like the experience I'd been through, the knowledge I had learned and the solution I made was all indirectly expressed in the "journals". Ever since I was fifteen, I was giving advices to those around my age. Until today, I think I'm still doing the same as in to care for friend's feelings not a quidnunc. Its like when I see them happy, I fell happy. Just that simple. No matter what happens, Life still goes on...rite? Just like Isabelle's perception and what I acquired since a very long time ago, "Happy or Sad, the pendulum swings as the day passes...Why don't we go through it Happily?" The fact is every hour we spent with sadness, the earth still rotates and time flies without even you noticing it. Or simply allocate more time to be happy instead of sadness. I'm sure life is a lot brighter that way.

Yvonne always reminds me these days to "don't worry, be happy" just like the chipmunkfied song she posted to me in my FB wall. To tell the truth, being an adviser is very easy, but taking the advice as the victim is harder than you think! From now, I think I will have to come out with a better solution to solve such matters. We strive for the best and always keep it simple!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home