Friday, October 16, 2009

Outings and Birthdays

Every now and then, whenever I switch from 1 uni to another...is where I gain new friends. This is how my circle of friends expands! :)

Here are some upates on classmate's birthdays and outing activities with classmates at SEGi.


Rachel's 18 @ One Utama

Photobucket

Cutting cake time....

Photobucket

U see, she just turned 18 this month. Me and Belle are in our 20's.

Photobucket

The cake from Belle

Photobucket

And look again with us standing straight :S
(Actually, we are the tallest in the group)

So after we celebrated with her, we decided to walk around the mall (One Utama) and caused the following pictures to be taken.

I found a spot where the light was bright shining down from the ceiling. Here is Belle with a pose

Photobucket

Photobucket

Us from head to toe

Photobucket

Another model like posture :P

A week later was another friend's birthday. He wanted to lay low... I saw him posted sadly on his FB status "Happy Birthday to me". Sounds so lonesome...awww....~~~ Yeah, I was also the last day for classes. Here we go again to OU for lunch at TGIFridays. Honestly, I almost forgotten it was his birthday again until someone mention about it. It stroke me right on target, I asked the waiter to do the TGIF birthday thing.

Videos are available at my facebook page. These are the photos of Tray Yeo's 18th Birthday

Photobucket

Without noticing while everyone are preparing for the video for him

Photobucket

Group photo

Photobucket

His TGIF cake

After the meal, its time to get him a present from all of us. While hanging around, Mao decided to check on his body weight, blood pressure etc etc.

Photobucket

Analyzing

Photobucket

The results I don't think its really that promising.
Finally, we got a sling bag for our B'day boy.

So these are for some current updates. Till the next updates~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home