Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Journal 4

Do you believe in CHANCE?

Its a word mainly divided into three category of meanings
The following visual illustrates the types of chance means



One mistake does not determine a person's fate.
One damage does not signifies damnation.
One word does not insult.

Yes! The things we had done may be wrong in some visions. But the value of giving a chance is priceless. Thus, appreciate your chance well as no figure on the cheque can replace it. Conclusions are made after all inferences, hypothesis and theories are proved. So please do not shut your doors, leave it open so that CHANCE can take place.

I knew what I had done was truly the biggest mistake that I ever did. I should not have done such a disgrace. But I hope that it won't determine and signifies who I am forever. I wish that I will be given a chance to do it all over again once more.

I wish, I pray for a chance~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home