Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blogging is about expressing feelings

Today, I changed my template back to something very basic. This means bye bye fancy blogskins. The main theme here is simplicity! My mind had been tremendously complicated all these while.

Keep It Simple (KIS)

I realized that I had been neglecting my blog for quite some time. There were entries as few as a post in a month. I feel like its time to get back up and start typing due to the influx of emotions rushing through me. I know this might sounds a little emo to existing readers, but think again, isn't the purpose of blogging is to express one's emotions? Well, I did that a long long time ago until the blog's purpose became a webpage of updates of recent activities to my fellow friends out there overseas.

Maybe this activity will just be temporary, I don't know. What I'm going to do is to introduce a series of journal containing the emotions and feelings I have for the day. Therefore, whenever a title is titled "Journal" means it is not update posts but an expression post.

Since there is such distinction, I had considered of opening a new blog to write about it. Think twice, what if all these are over? I believe that it will be left untouched and closing it will be a dumb idea as every thing you do leave a footstep behind. It will then be a valuable tool someday. Thus, I will use this blog, also my one and only blog for all activities.

The reason I'm posting this is to tell you all that Terry is still Terry. Nothing has changed. Perhaps a little troubled. Thats all!! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home