Thursday, April 16, 2009

To my dearest Jon Jon

Apparently, I've been missing some one out. Due to my lack of attention, this particular person has been keeping a lopsided mindset. He assumed that by not writing a post for him is known as isolation or neglecting or relationship getting further. He does not even wants to talk to while online. 1 thing i can assure to him is it was all simple misunderstanding.

I present you with open hearts,

PANDA

Name: Jonathan Wong aka Jon

Given names (nickname): Jon Jon, Panda, Teddy Bear, Dinosaur etc

Sex: Male

Favorite food: Bamboo leaves

Favorite activity: Sleep, maybe climb some trees

Favorite moments: Getting stuck in a tube slide, twice!

Well, Pandas loves to be loved. They hate to be left alone in the forest without anyone paying them any attentions. They hate it when they feel you are trying to isolate them, especially this one. Look at the picture, isn't he cute and adorable? Feed him with bamboo leaves, its their favorite! But not too much!!!



Oh, lucky for me... I manage to take a shot at him trying to play dress-up! I think he is trying to imitate the Malay Ladies wearing tudung...


They are several other acts done by him too, as far as I've seen... There were one leg standing on a stone bench, backward sliding in a tube slide, eating 5 pcs of KFC chickens in 1 shot, doing magic show by disappearing a piece of 'heong peah' with his mouth and many more...


Here is a very special message to the Monkey, who? I can show you

l
l
\/


Yes! This is him...
(SHIT! He's UGLY)
Pls dun neglect the panda ok? you both are fury mamals
Should take care of each other, he feels lonesome now..so lets show him some love!




Jon, don't worry... you're always part of the brotherhood

You love me,
Me love you long time...



Perhaps I was too busy and due to you weren't able to join us in most occasions. But there will always be JJT and Kana! (I'll be there to make sure it)

I hope I've made your day brotha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home