Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Streamyx SUCKS

I would like to clarify my current internet line's situation.

STREAMYX SUCKS BIG TIME

I prefer izzi alot MORE...~~

To: Those who are living in Klang Valley,
if u're unsatisfied with streamyx, simply switch to izzi by canceling off your streamyx and just approach an izzi promoter @ Low Yat or Digital Mall SS14.

Basically, streamyx is giving me hell alot of problems here in Ipoh. My case is very extra odinary, I can surf the net fluently during the day (when there is sunlight), once it reaches nightfall (around 6-7pm) the line is severely UNSTABLE!!!!!! It frequently disconnects and reconnects for max 2mins respectively.

Please forgive me if my msn signs in and out constantly throughout the entire night till 6am. I'm sorry for the flaws of streamyx..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home