Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Now its Official

I guess posting more updates n issues from iZZi bores my fellow frens out there (Syamir in particular). And now its official, after 7mths I'm no longer an employee of iZZinet!

In this case, there are 2 types of feeling occurred at the same time.
1st. (SAD)
Kinda sad cuz i was supposed to leave on the 11th Dec. I can't get the farewells from my fellow colleagues. It was like a sudden decision made by the upper level management. So, from today onwards, I a free agent! lol.... unemployed suits better :S

2nd. *REJOICED*
No need to hand out fliers anymore! No need to look at those arrogant faces when I wanted to pull customers! FREE! and of course, lots of time to do my own things... Without fail, Josh is back, Jon Jon will be back in 10 more days............ Whats more? Holidays!!!!! it needs time, so more time, more fun!

So well, I liked working for iZZi thou, but it was like at least 3mths ago. But with the evolvement of the economy, it changed the people's perceptions through out the entire company wise. Even the organization structure of the sales team changed too. I started to disliked the job since those changes occur ed. I wanted so badly to tell my heart feelings when I wrote the resignation letter but then I did not do so. In fact, I do wish them all the best in the future.




Yesterday, I saw this shop! I was at Jln Sultan Ismail (KL)
Is that iZZinet or izzi pizza?

So, I guess its The End for my story in iZZi.... and there will be a new era in the future for me.

Also something to be updated, the return of Josh the monkey.............as u can see for yourself





Welcome back monkey,
the journey of the brotherhood awaits

Photobucket


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home