Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ara Damansara, New Location

It has been 4 months since I started working for iZZi net. Ever since I started my job, I'm always available at Sunway Digital Center. Recently, I've been relocated to Ara Damansara for a Roadshow in accordance with the newly build base station in the area. To be exact, the center is called Niu Ze Xui aka 'NZX' (for direct translation "Cow, Car, Water"). It seems like many people knows about it but no one visits it!


The 1st day, four (including me :P and one of my leader Antony) of our finest promoters were sent to the area build up the brand into the market at the new area, Ara Damansara. The time was 11am (our usual working time), we realize that 15% of the shops were open while the rest were still closed, our reseller included. The 1st destination, look for food! Breakfast or lunch or brunch it was in a nearby kopitiam. The food literally sux! :S Sunny's roasted chicken were actually chopped into crumps n bits. Billy's spicy pan mee looked like orange gravy with pan mee. My wan ton mee was ok, and Antony ordered the right dish of char siew and roasted pork. So, over all, no good :S

Basically the whole day was peace and quiet till night fall. Furthermore, the temperature in the mall was like sauna. Freaking HOT!!! We required ice-creams to coolen ourselves and lots of water to avoid dehydration. I think the residence in that area are like vampires. They only come out during the night..... We managed to do a couple of full "Demo" to the customers. No sales at last :(

Final decision, working time starts at 3pm! This is the best part. Everyone has to start working at 11am while we can start to work at 3pm. Thanks to Antony for making the decision and submitting it to the management! The next day (Sunday) was great, the whole day was cloudy and it drizzled off and on. It was much better compared to the day before. Besides that, I brought 2 chairs as just the remaining 2 of us were to take duty there. It was me and Billy fully utilising our lap tops till night fall. Managed to sell 1 set before closing. 2nd day was similar but no sales.

Yesterday was back to paradise! I was back in Sunway for a day in the week. This is gonna be a hectic week as I'm going back to Ara Damansara till Thursday and Cineleisure from Friday till Sunday. So, I had my Bazar Ramandan food that I've craved for them ever since my relocation to NZX. This weekend I think I'm not gonna have them too... :( All I can do is to wait patiently till next week when I return to Sunway for a Bazar Ramandan food fest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home