Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Once again, Finals are over~

Today was the last day of Finals. Among us, there were some who are going to say bye bye to HELP degree year 1 while few more have to continue on due to bad results :( poor....

Nevertheless, lets celebrate all the FREEDOM we can! Time to go partay! to go out and shop! Hang out with friends and many more~

As usual, a week or 2 before exam, in msn, I will write at my personal msg the following:

Study -> Finals -> Partay! (influenced by Joshua back during ICPU days)

but this time, its a little different. I added "Work?" right after "Partay".

This means Partay/Work? ..... lol

I think partay 1st then work... hahaha...

Tommorow would be Edwin (charn dou)'s birthday partay at Bar Celona. So this means I would be going for PARTAY!

As for work, I would be resuming as a full timer for Izzinet Sdn Bhd. I admit, working had isolated me from hanging out with dear friends. Is working that bad? But without working, there would be no source of income. How would I have fun? Should seriously consider. As for the time being, you will be able to look for me at Sunway Digital Center doing my daily routine.

Hmm...I wonder is there any short vacation is there this time of the year. Should go for a holidays with friends! Lets wait till the time comes.

Till there is someting interesting to post next time... Ciaoz.. Request for updates if you want :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home