Friday, July 11, 2008

ZzZzZzZ .. .. sleeps~~

This post is specially dedicated to the few who sleeps in class...

NOTICE: I'm an inattentive student too, I do sleep in class.. :P

Okay...I bet those people involved in this post must be very pissed at me! Muahahahahaha! (evil laughs)

Lately I've been evil taking pictures while some of my friends are having a nap during lecture...

As the lullaby was sang ~~~~
In Marketing class...
ZzZzZzZ
Photobucket Photobucket
zzzzzZZZZZ
In Business Stats...
Shhhh.... They're sleeping~~~
The new couples
Syamir & Louisa
(Both sleeping in class)

Look at them, (@_@) They looked so tired~

Note: To me, both classes are quite interesting. The lecturers are good too.. but, err.....

Back in previous sem...
THIS
guy sleeps during lectures very often



AZRAN

I can't rotate the video... just watch as you continue to read. A really hilarious one :D
Seriously, he sleeps in almost every class. There was once, he even snored during the finals!

Ps: Them sleeping in class does not mean that they are nocturnal, all you can blame is the FOOD before class....!!!!

Hope you guys don't kill me after reading this post! Just for fun.. PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home