Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Story from Izzinet

It has been almost 3 months since I joined Izzinet working at Sunway. In some of the "curi-curi" to blog while working post, everyone should know that I used to work as full time and then started to work as part time when class starts. Now, lets meet the people there..

Bobby Ong (Leader) - he is in every picture
Shu Wen - Bobby's GF (lol)
Wyes - Bobby's Head and so as ours
Johnathan Cheang - Came and go in less than a month time
Ah Lun and Edmund - Edmund is not in those pics. The both of them are good frens.
Fili - At least you recognize who
Me - You know who
Ah Kit - A promoter from Dell who works along our side

There are many more people who works with us. We call most of them "the resellers". They are good people and nice to talk with.

Shu Wen...(my teacher) unfortunately when I entered for 3weeks under her guidance, it was time for her to pursue her studies.

Photobucket

3rd from left..Yup! Thats her.

Lucky she got my advice and now doing her Marketing in Diploma @ Segi KL

This would be Johnathan Cheang's last day with us....

Photobucket

2nd from right is that "corny" guy. Wyes is 1st from right.

The day when Fili left izzinet....
Photobucket

Here we have "Ah Lun" and "Ah Kit" and I was taking this snapshot


Of course people who came and go from our team is not just only those listed on top. There are more but some aren't really that significant as I wasn't close to them and the rest is working at Low Yat and Digital Mall. Means there are some who I didn't really meet before. Up to date, my bro and 2 other new promoters are in the cast. In future, Fili might be coming back and Jess will join us. See, the people just won't end when one leaves.

Experience wise, I can say I learned a lot to handle cases a.k.a. SHITS (problems that required to be solved after selling) and talking out "confused" customers. Its facing people and handling them! A good contribution to my future career.

Every week, working is essential these days. Some days would be exciting and fun while others would be BORING due the words I used to promote/demo to EVERY SINGLE PERSON!!!


Alrite Jon! Here is one story done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home