Sunday, June 08, 2008

Another day at Sunway

Alrite, here are some updates.. I know Jon has grown very impatient with this...

I'm rather busy these days especially during the weekends. Every Fri, Sat and Sun, I'll be working at Sunway for the same company Izzinet. I'm having a great time working as a product ambassador for this organization. Having good teammates to work with is the best thing u will ever crave for while working. Besides own teammates, the resellers are nice too. Last but not least, a friendly and understanding supervisor will be just the right ingredient on the work field.

New semester has just begun. Sadly I failed 1 subject during the last sem which is unbelievable. The subject was Management, in ICPU it is known as Organizational Studies where I've scored an A / LVL 4 for it!
How can this be possible????
Getting an AE = supplementary exam for it!!!
Blasted HELP lecturers!

This is why Taylors is many times much more better than HELP. Everyone from Taylors in HELP says the same thing...
"HELP has more partner uni's than Taylors. So thats why we choose HELP. Besides that, everything in Taylors is better than HELP."

I TOTALLY AGREE
Anyways, this is a sign for me to work harder this sem. Unfortunately this won't be my final sem as I have to come back and retake my Management again next sem because the supp-exam will allow a D no matter how good u do. It shouldn't be a problem for me to do a lot better for the 2nd time.

Got to get back to work. Ciaoz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home