Saturday, April 05, 2008

Wondering~~

"Have you ever wondered how your life would be if ......."
"Has the phrase 'What if' came across your mind?"

From my young adolescence age, I began to think 'What if' I'm a year older. Instead of '87, I was born on '86. I could have been mixing around with the happening seniors in school. Hagging around with them. They were the "cool gang" back then. I had most of them as friends rather than those in the same form. Indeed, I had them as close friends and often hangs around with them. But then, isn't it better to be like in their group circle? There were lots of hot chicks too. Too bad i was a year younger. Ha! Ha! I remembered during Form 4, they were in Form 5 already. They decided to go against some new stupid school rule as it was their final year. I joined the protest. Guess what, I had another year to go on..It created a HELL BAD reputation for my senior year. Every discipline teacher including the school principle had me on their eyes.. :S Stupid right? (Flaws of conformity)
So that was school....

As the years passed by, I've finally reached College! It was my best time in life so far...But, would you be satisfied with everything you have or you will crave to demand for more? Maybe to think of "What if" again? Yea! It did came across my mind before.. I've met wonderful friends throughout my days in ICPU. They had came and gone. I spent a year not entering college and stayed at Ipoh "gaining" some working experience. I did not regret back then as it really helped me change a lot. From mind sets to a whole new attitude. So what to wonder about? YES, there is. What if I had came to college in July '05? I believed that my life would be different by now. The people I meet, I mix with and many more (not suitable to describe). I think it might have many similar occasions happened, many similar friends and some delightful sweet memories that may last till today....

Or maybe and alternate life? Meeting Joshua was really good! He had introduced me to many of his group members. People like John, Marcus, Wayne, Adrian, Daniel and a few more... The whole group is rather similar to each other. They were all brought up in one school and still keeping in touch, hanging around, clubs together and do stupid stuff and even juniors join them. What a happening school rite? Mine was a lot different! My friends as I've described earlier, I think I'm in touch with 1 or 2 only. Other...all long gone. If I had been studying in their school instead, what will happen? Many thoughts right?

You see, I can't be blamed for anything of having such thoughts. I believed many people out there are similar.

WAKE UP!!
Stop dreaming TERRY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home