Tuesday, March 11, 2008

An Unexpected Encounter

It was around 7.30pm. We just had dinner at Nirvana, Bangsar. The shortest ever banana leaf meal due to the fear of fats. So it was about time to go home. When I hopped in my car, Syamir was not in the scene as he took off right after he dropped us. I started the car and the radio switches on as well. It was the time for the Hitz.fm Ford/Road Ranger to make their announcement. They said,

"We are at the Shell station at Damansara Heights opposite Wisma Manulife."

...Wait a second, its just over at Wisma HELP! Omg!!

Without second thoughts, I sped off towards the petrol station. On my way,

Ring,Ring.... Caller ID shows Syamir! I answered, he said "Hello Terry, where are you?" I replied, "I'm heading towards the Shell station opposite Manulife." "you heard the ad rite?"(in excitement) "YaYa! Where are u??" "I'm also nearby the area" "Ok, see u there. I'm parking now."

So we got off the car, saw Fairuz and Chunky Monkey at the HITZ pick-up. We saw 3 other strangers waiting there too. While waiting for Syamir, we introduced ourselves to them. There, Syamir parked his car at the Shell station itself. The game begins, it started off with several Q & A games. The big prize was 2 tickes for an upcoming comedy movie, 2 tics for Colbie's by invitation concert at Laundry bar and Janet Jackson's new album.

Syamir managed to win the movie tics.
A random guy won Colbie's tics (Damn!!What a waste)
Fili won Janet's CD.

Tisya won 2 shirts!
Overall, we won prizes as the following:

Photobucket

Hitz's Freebies.
My 1st time meeting the Hitz Ford/Road Ranger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home