Saturday, January 26, 2008

Goodbye OIAM '07/'08

And there was it! As the top 7th in Malaysia.....JONI Tham..... She is more than proud to be in it. It had come to an end after weeks of struggle and pushing herself. Malaysia has made their choice and Joni has to leave the stage. She left with a happy heart with thanks to all of her family and friends that supported her all these while. Indeed there was lots of effort given into this competition. Well, it just dint work out as the way we wanted. Leaving 6 other contestants who are well better than my sister for the finals on Feb according to Malaysia's decision.

Photobucket
Pic taken on her 1st performance. Its also on her Birthday! (21st Dec)

Visit; http://jonioiam.hyppblogger.com/
for information about herself.

Personally, I think my sister was the best all the time. She can Sing a lot more better than those on the stage right now. As a Chinese, not really many people can do that. Most of them just carry on their career in the Chinese music industry and compete with their other fellow Chinese artist out there. Now, Joni has been through a lot. She compete against our fellow Malay competitors. Its a different category. They have their abilities such as their strong voice as many do have. Comparing vocal power with them...No Way!!

Well, I was really shock to hear the result Live on Sri Pentas 2 studio the other day. But what to do, I can manipulate the whole country's vote. All i can do is to contribute my SMSes and ask for my friends to help contribute their's. I did my part as a bother to give my fullest support to her. Accept the fact and reality! Move on to what I was doing all along. I guess this will also be the end to visit the Sri Pentas 2 at Shah Alam. I enjoyed my time there and was really fortunate to meet celebrities and the OIAM juries Shafinaz and Paul Moss. I talked to Paul off stage. He is actually a really nice guy! You will feel me once you have a little chat with him. Anyways, it was nice to watch live and those who did not make it, I'm sorry that I wont be able to bring you in. I think there will be one more time for me to watch OIAM live again. It will the the Finals on end of Feb as my sister will once again be performing as a guest performer. Lets see how then :)

Thanks to all my friends out there that supported my sister just because I requested to without knowing what is OIAM all about. I really appreciate it for the votes that you have sent to and at the same time really sorry that it did not turned out to be the way we wanted. I owe you guys a BIG one.

Special thanks to Jon, Joshua, Casey & gang, Syamir, Azran, Amir, aTisya, Derrick & friends, Josephine, Cheryl, Mark and Filicia.
Some of you guys don't even know who is my sister & surprisingly even Me, but yet turned up for the Live show and gave your fullest support and cheers during her performances. Thank you all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home