Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Random Post

About myself
I slept at 11pm and found myself awake at this hour. Its out of no where I wanted to blog about something which me myself is not aware of. Exams are really around the corner and I'm going for a breakthrough where is to achieve higher grades than my normal average. Its not an easy task for me but I have to do so for the betterment of my future. Lets see, what about a 10% increase?Lets say I will take that as a Challenge!

Being in HELP for the past 7 weeks leads me to a greater expansion of my network indeed. I now have a really good group of friends who cares for each other's not only studies but personal feelings too. I considered this as a BONUS I have because being in the society, nothing we desire are what we deserve except u really work hard for it. But as for friends, its not the exceptional case. Friends like you the way you are and who you are. We hope to see success in the future.

Throughout the years of a being part of the society, after being told by close friends and loved ones I realize I developed a very unique characteristics compared to the me several years ago. So I would humbly say that I tend to put my friends above myself. I do not know why as it is very natural for me to response on friend's help. Of course I don't mean that I'm trying to post a blog here to brag about myself. I've been writing and this blog is up since 2004 till now.

Snookie's Update
Snookie's health performance was not that good for last Wed and yesterday. Last Wed he had tummy aches and yesterday his tummy was big and round. It really freaks me out whenever there is something wrong with him. I called the Vet Dr. to find out what's wrong but to get some small advice and take him to see the Doc when there is no changes on the next day.

Future Plans
Lets see, after exams I will be working @ Mid Valley for my aunt and uncle's co. This would be the 1st time for me working in a fair @ KL. Back in Ipoh, I helped my mum did the same thing and this time it would be almost no differences. I've tried out in their factory for the last Aug and Sept. Its starting on the 5th Dec and ends on the 25th Dec. Before working I would plan to go on holidays with my ICPU gang. After working would be time for me to visit Jocelyn @ Penang. Then come back to HELP for my 2nd Sem. I think thats so far for my Holidays. Hope to have more updates coming in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home