Wednesday, November 07, 2007

our new friend, snookie

Yep! Thats SNOOKIE..!

Snookie's pic taken on the 1st day. That's my sis holding him in her warm arms.

Before bringing Snookie back, Fili had done lots of preparation. She bought some play toys, snacks and all basic pet utilities a few days before Snookie came in.


Thats my leg and hand in the pic with Snookie onthe 1st day.

Basically, Snookie is a male Toy Poodle. He needs lots of attention! Leaving him for more than 5 mins alone will trigger his cute lil manja voice. Anyways, he is just 2 months old and got his vaccination done last Sunday. Besides that, he needs lots of sleep because he is still a baby pup.
Even as I'm typing this post now, he lying on my lap having a nice nap.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Including today would be the 3rd day since Snookie came in. There's lots more pic of Snookie's action in Fili and my sis's phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home