Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Peoples

Cont' from Previous on E2's post,

After taking a tour at the places, here are the people that I've been working and living with;
The Indian guy beside me named Ganesan, but we call him "BOY" for I don't even know why.

Everyone calls him that. He is my assistant supervisor. He helps me a lot throughout these past 2 months. That bear is known to be his favorite one. It don't really think its that adorable after all :P He is always disturbed by the other because he is the shortest guy in the factory. But of coz, its just the joking type...

Moving on to the next person would be Kenny (Myanmar)

Being able to know the where abouts of the stocks in those huge racks are totally form his help! Everytime I ask him, he will give me the right answer without being pissed or annoyed. A very helpful person and he likes to sing Chinese songs.

Lets meet Tony (Myanmar)

He is a very friendly guy. Likes to joke around and have fun while working.

While we were unloading boxes from the Container, we had lots of fun! eg. Racing to get the boxes down, testing of strength and erm...u'll see


Ko Ko (Myanmar) here looks old but he is just 27/28 this year.


Michael (Myanmar) can speak Chinese and able to understands Hakka!

He is a senior to all Myanmans around the factory.

This man here is my uncle, I called him Uncle Danny!

He does all the repairs in the factory. He can even fix from broken clocks, toys to furniture. After his magical touch, the item's looks and quality are even better from the original.
I think his hobby is modifying cars as he always have something to do with his car every single night without fail. On Sundays, he goes to the local mechanic shop to have chit chats with the worker and boss over there.
There was one day when grandma was away, I decided to show my cooking skills! So I bought some stuff and did the preparation. When i started to cook, he was behind me observing my moves. It was an experience from hell!!! I started to become nervous and did lots of mistakes. He took over and taught me lots of valuable tips. Thanks to him, I'm now at the next level!

So here are almost everything that I've been through for the past few months. Very lazy to type some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home