Saturday, October 06, 2007

In Rawang Again!

Oh, just a week ago i was still in Rawang. Now, I'm back! Back to have dinner and meet up those people in factory. They were so surprise to see me and my hair too, Lolx!

Life in Uni, erm.. i can't describe much becuz i just went there for 2 orientation days. Nothing much happen. I was shock to see Keith Tan there. Furthermore, he's my senior! One sem la... Happy to see some one from Taylors and same batch too..

Recently I went to R2 saloon and got my hair done again! This time no longer "la la" alr.
See for yourself! This pic was taken rite after my hair stylist said its DONE! (after 4 hours on the chair)

I looked bit blur maybe??? So Ruben, Ravin and the others! Don't call me La La, and DVD/VCD seller anymore! :P

Being back in Rawang together with my relatives make me wana talk about them. Hehehe, besides that, I'm not hanging with friends as there are unavailable these days...Nothing happen much. Most of it happened in the circle or my family. This is what I'm these days...

Uncle Danny caught a fish when we went fishing last CNY. He looks really happy without wearing a life jacket. Its really dangerous without it cuz its a deep GREEN sea out there...

Here when i was in Rawang, he took care of me a lot. Taught me lots of valuable stuff in many aspects of life. He went to Australia and England to work when he was still young and energetic. So thats a hell lots of experience. Eg, hows life overseas? How are "ang mau" 's culture and many more. He learns super fast man! Just a look at anything, he's able to fix it.

Uncle Alex, My boss in factory under his department!

The same outing on the same boat! Everyone said he will fall sea sick when we went off shore that day but, the one felt sea sick was my Dad! Ha ha ha...
All along, he was like the cool uncle as he's my mum's sis's husband. He doesn't really hang out much with us during any gathering or whatsoever. After this encounter with him, working with him for almost 2 months, my whole perspective on him changed! He is indeed a really good person after all. Warm and caring. He taught me how to be a leader, a manager. Many direct thru experiences teachings. Even OS won't teach you that. Many valuable money can't buy knowledge was given to me free by him. He he he..He also took good care of me during the working days at the factory.

Okay...enough for today...tired... Talk more on next post la :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home