Monday, October 22, 2007

Events from my absence

Ho~Ho~Ho....! I've been away for quite some time and now I'm back and free again to blog. For most of my friends who are busy from blogging, most probably they are rushing with the assignments or exam/test are coming up. As for me, HAHAHA! None of those but busy having fun around or being busy BORED!

For the past 10 days, here are some highlights.


Highlight 1.


Here you see me during the early days in Uni. Having lunch alone~~ Very very bad experience. Just like the bad old days.. But throughout the past week, I'm now with some new friends for lecture, tutorial and lunch. One of the guy looks like SYLAR from the series HEROES. There will be more about my new group of friends updates later on as I get to know them more.

Highlight 2.



I saw this dragon crafted figure on a tea cup of my grandmum's. As it is seen, It turns from black to red once hot water i poured into it. Great chemical reaction, once its washed with cold water..it turns back to normal Black.

Highlight 3.



On my way to Teluk Batik somewhere near Lumut, there is this road which separates the traffic by trees. Looks nice and something extra ordinary in Malaysia (unless people always travel on North South H/way in Johor)

Highlight 4.



I went to Teluk Batik with my family on 2 weekends ago. Oh, the trip also includes our dog, Billy.



I was having a hard time walking him around the beach. He runs around, tried to drink sea water and bullied lil kids! Bad Dog!



Here we have a monkey (center) staring the humans playing with salty water at the beach.



As we leave, I managed to take this average sunset pic! Hey Jon, we do have nice beaches in M'sia!

Highlight 5.


A clear rainbow pic taken from my dad's factory at Ipoh. It has been raining the whole day and finally we get to see the rainbow as a meaning that it wont rain anymore for the day. Somewhere over the rainbow...~~

Highlight 6.


I wonder is it over yet... Its a Chinese (Buddhist) festival season. It has relation for the nine gods ... People buy lots of turtle bun or peach bun to offer for the gods. This year i dint manage to take any photo of the cute lil turtle buns because i've eaten up all before I remembered to take their pics :( At least I took a photo in the temple of people praying to their gods and look at the pink bulks, those are turtle buns being offered :P

So, all together 6 highlights I've been through for the past 10 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home