Tuesday, October 09, 2007

My 1st Class

Oh, what a day... 3 lectures in one day...each 2 hours.

Yesterday supposed to be my 1st class, but it was at 8am. As usual at ICPU, even I stay so near to coll, I usually skipped the 8am class due to overslept! This time, its different..Traveling back and forth to Uni form Subang takes at least an hour per trip. Not because of the distance, but the usual morning and evening crawl. The good part is I only have 3 days of classes and 2 days off for the week. Wed and Fridays are off days.. Today was kinda hectic cuz not used to the long hours of lectures and short breaks. Imagine that, just one hour of lunch break, sometimes need to travel to the main block for food like McD and KFC then all the way back to the Business Department block. All i can say and do is to get used to the new environment. Thats all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home