Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Uni Updates

Here are some pictures taken from my Uni.
(Strictly for those who haven't seen nor been to HELP before.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I decided to take pictures in the Lecture Theater because there isn't anything much to see from the outside. Some of my friends are in this picture too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
There is the stage with the psychoatic bitch aka Econs lecturer. The whole Theater can be seen from this angle. All my lectures are held in this miserable hall :s

The same night, I went to fetch my bro in KL. I passed KLCC and recalled many of my friends had a photo of KLCC in their phone, so not to loose out..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here you go...my KLCC pic taken from inside of my car.


Mid-term has passed, and now 3 more weeks to finals. By December, my 1st Sem would be over. Then there will be a month time to CHILLEX!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home