Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Defination of a Friend

It suddenly came up in my mind. (I'm supposed to be studying now)
After reading some blogs of my friend's, I wanted to post this Idea of mine here.

Being a FRIEND~~~
To me, the word "Friend" means not only as it is in the dictionary. It would need lots of effort to be a proper friend. No matter whats the problem, your friend will be there for you. Friends care for each other's feelings. Friend feels each other. If you need help, a friend will always be there to lend a hand. Friend must be able to gain trust by earning it! (nothing is free)

To know a new friend, make sure you are presentable enough to gain an own rep.
Friends will never put you in trouble. Sometimes, it is hard to tell someone what is right or wrong. Thus, misunderstanding will take place but do not let it take over! Or else, there goes a buddy of yours. The best thing is to ask until you feel it deep deep!

Through experience, I've got GG'ed by some friends that were close to me. Well, take it as a lesson from society welfare. Whenever I see them, I that can be said is "Machikiny! that was the asshole who .....(the story continues)....
In the end,
I felt that it ain't easy to be and gain a trustworthy and reliable friend.

Those "you" are represented as me myself up there. I will always try my best to have those values in me :)

To my friends:
What am I doing now;
1) For friends I knew and got along well,
Is to appreciate the time we spent together in the past.
2)To those I'm having now,
I'll treasure the time wisely and hope the "period" may prolong.
3)ICPU buddies from 1st Sem - 3rd Sem,
I love you all :) Keep in touch ya!

(Sorrie, not intend to put up any photo to avoid bias. They'll know themselves who I mean)

Note: JOSHUA, I think you can be able to feel me this way

Everything above are ALL based on my OWN perspective. Anyone have the rights to disagree with it. -Peace-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home