Thursday, December 06, 2007

Mid Valley 1st day Work

Today's work is indeed DAMN tired! 1st time working under such condition where i have to STAND form 9.30 am - 10.30pm. Its more than 12 Hours leh! There isn't any chair or stool to sit on and I didn't even sat for a sec. I did squat for a few times for working purposes.
My location is in Mid Valley @ Center Court in front of Coffee Bean. Anyone interested to visit me, You are welcome. Cuz I need company or a friend to chat with during my breaks! :)
Try to spot this section out! If u can see this, then u can meet me probably around the counter area.


Uh! Its really tiring!!!! I hope we'll have a stool at the counter tmr. Ok then, legs are soaring and shoulders are aching :S Gotta go sleep soon + my sis is coming on 5am AGAIN! Have to fetch her AGAIN from PUDU station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home