Monday, December 17, 2007

Day 12. 8 more~

After approx 2 weeks, I ain't that tired anymore. I'm sort of kinda used to it. No aching or pains. Its just a little lack of sleeps. I'll get over that too.
The best thing of working is....Get To Know More PEOPLE. Our bosses might not like to be friends with competitor due to millions of reasons but we are just workers. We work for the salary, we work for the value of the work. We do not need to make enemies with others but more friends. Therefore, I got to know more people. They are also workers of another company next to ours. But we all are just workers!

I met Ravin, Ruben, Ju Ju and the gang. They came down to MV to meet me. I'm glad! Thanks guys. Coincidently Fabian is working there too..I think he's under electronic gadgets. I even saw my senior form high school last week. Fun working there. Its BIG difference compared to working at the puny pear point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home