Monday, February 18, 2008

Recent updates of e2 & Snookie

Since December 17th '07, I've not been blogging about myself. If is not my sis's OIAM, is Joshua then the Brotherhood. So, what have I been doing lately??? In late Jan, I had my hair done...Again. "I think I sounds like a typical gurl going to saloon"

Photobucket

This time, there ain't no hair dying.
Yup! Thats right, its Snookie in the bag.

Talking about Snookie, he had grown bigger! I think he is around 1/2 year old now. I do still take him to places. But not really often cause some people don't really like pets. I'd say its Discrimination towards animals!!! Pathetic Asians!!!

Photobucket

Here he is once again...On my dashboard.

On the 21st of Jan, its always Bonnie Jai (Bronson)'s birthday. This makes him 19 this year of '08. Too bad there aren't Jess with him and I have to go for classes. I remembered it was rainy that day.

Photobucket

A cake from Jess for you Boy

One day. we went to Delicious @ One U for lunch. I didn't ordered anything cause I had lunch near Uni earlier. Food there was nice! Delicious indeed. Kinda costly but The juice is worth the squeeze.The cushions was so comfy. Nice to lie down after having meals.

Photobucket

"Mmmmwah! What to do next?"

I think Snookie is looks like a sheep + goat sometimes. So I would randomly take a shot with him. This one is when we were heading to eat Pork Noodles @ Subang on a fine weekend afternoon.

Photobucket

Sheep + Goat = Sheoat = Snookie

At times when I'm lonesome... ya, it sucks these days. I can't make up my mind, can't really stay focus on what I have. I'm so confused... During classes, I don't really take them seriously. Why is this happening to me? But I think I'm getting hold of myself. These days, I'm starting to hang out with John (friend of Joshua's). Josh even recommended me to hang out more with them. He says it makes me feel his presence. Lol, everyone is different leh. U're u, he's him.

Photobucket

I think I look ugly in Pics.
Bluack!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home