Friday, March 07, 2008

My 1st Visit to Zouk (KL)

Yea.. I agree that the title sounds lame as there were much more people younger than me have already been into Zouk club before. Indeed it was my very 1st vist to the club. For those who don't know, this particular club required guest/customer to be above 21 yrs to enter unless its holding a special function.

Yet indeed tonight it was held a special function for Loreal. I'm can't really remember what was the title of the contest but for one thing I'm sure of was Allan was one of the contestant. He invited our gang, as in his and my friends from Uni. Turned out that only few turned up. As usual for me, never want to let my friends down, I managed to persuade a few to attend. Zouk was indeed different from the clubs that I've been to. Having such as event was spectacular as we get to see both hot and cool girls and guys respectively (I mean the contestants). Besides showing their beauty & machoness, they performed whats best that they can do. Allan's one was special. He played a violin and move to the keyboard + DJ performance.

As the competition comes to the end, it was the most exciting moment cause here is where the winners will be announced. My intention there was not the excitement of entering Zouk but just to spectate my buddy, Allan. 2 sub winners, 1 for best performer for the night and the other for online voters or something which I've been oblivious about. And when it comes to the best part, announcing the winner of King and Queen for the show,(honestly i didn't expected this) it was ALLAN!!!! I was standing almost backstage blasted out in surprise as I cried the name ALLAN!!!! WOOOHH!!!! out so damn loud! Some how then when I took a closer look on the others (guys), yea...my pal looks alot better than them.

Well, I guess ALLAN got to know lots of new friends who are good looking from this contest. Now Allan have a contract with Loreal. All the best to him!

Photobucket

A snapshot with the Champ!
(Syamir, Champ & Wayne)

Photobucket

My shot with the Champ now
(hmm..side by side, I think I have potential too)
"bluack"
"BOO"
JUST JOKING

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home