Thursday, April 03, 2008

Recent Days

These days was Really Hectic! Assignments one after another pilled up and due dates were all around the corner. Its really stressed-UP for all of us.

Hectic Days -> Hell Studies -> Final Exams -> PARTAY!!

By today, the Hectic days should be over! I can move on to Hell Studies for the finals in 2 weeks later. Thanks to me, Hectic days is postponed to next week causing the Hectic days to go along with Hell Studies...

Earlier yesterday, it was a close call. Me and my team supposed to present our Management Presentation BUT I was late and caused it to be postponed next week. Yea, peeps...Its my FAULT! I can't blame for not getting enough sleep because every single person in the group were at Azran's house the night before and left at the same time that is 6 AM while everyone made it on time to class. SORRY peeps!!!

Syamir said it was kinda like a "blessing in disguise" cuz the work wasn't really THAT complete yet plus everyone did not get enough sleep causing everyone's condition to be so shitty. The power point are so disorganized. So all hope is placed on next week for grasping the FULL marks home. This time I will NOT FAIL you guys!

"Friends care for each other"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home