Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Week Old Tragedy

Exactly 1 week ago, there were several tragedy occurred in my life.

The day started of normally. Just like any other day of the week. I went for classes and bla, bla, bla, the day goes on....

The nite was a lil unusual.. After dinner (for me) with Syamir and Wei Yin @ Bangsar, Syamir and I went to Mid Valley for the premier of Be Kind Rewind. The hilarious part of this is when we got our seats at the very 1st FRONT row in the cinema. This got to be kidding....I laugh like shit! Then later we changed our seats when we realize that there were lots more seats at the back.

Photobucket

Look at how front are we to the screen

The movie ended and I fetch Syamir back home before I hit the road back to Subang. It was about 11pm ++. Its drizzling back then all over KL. I took the usual roads where I have to pass the national library and all, then eventually have to pass through Bangsar before I reach the Federal Highway. At Jln Bangsar's Traffic light right after/before Hilton, there is where it Strikes! About 100m away coming down the slope, I saw the Green, I kept on the constant speed... When it was about 50m away, its still green. I added pressure to the gas paddle and the car accelerates. About 30m it SUDDENLY CHANGED to Red!!! Its still too far for me to make it for the few seconds delay. So on the 25th m, I hit the brakes and my car skidded all the way. If I was not mistaken about 3m away from the light there was a lamp post and the car was headed straight for it. This time I thought its gone!! THANK GOD for his salvation that only my tires hit the low divider with quite an impact causing my alignment to go way off balancing (about 20-30 degrees to the left). My car stop totally about 1m away after the light.

Photobucket

The damage isn't that bad to the wheel
Got it fixed for 20 bucks the nxt day

Coming back home with a fright that hasn't wore off, my pup Snookie injured himself. He bitted a few shavers. That did not injure his mouth but to find blood spots on the floor. There he scared me and made me worried. Soon, I notice that his back leg was red, so there was the injury. Once again, THANK GOD that it was just a minor cut. Judging by the looks on the wound, it seems like the bleeding has stopped and the wound has sealed too.

Later on, I went to the bathroom for clean-ups. I heard Snookie chewing something hard..I opened the door and saw him looking back at me as nothing happened. Then I continued with my thing and heard the same noise again. This time I managed to caught him red handed. He was chewing / attempt to chew hard fragile plastic. I went to him, tired to take out the plastic but found out a tooth had came off. So Snookie lost a tooth. His gum bleed a lil.

Back to back tragedies... Ain't that SAD..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home