Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MATTA Fair 03/08

I remembered I've seen Jocie went to see the Koala's sometime last year. And she had taken a nice fine picture with it! I think according to this link below, all viewers will be able to track down what happened back then and see the pics by our wonderful miss Fragile.

http://missj-fragile7.blogspot.com/2007/07/blackbutt-reserve.html


Well, during the MATTA fair, I was able to meet a Koala too. Manage to grab it beside me and take a candid photo!

Photobucket

Wow, Look!
My Koala is a lot
BIGGER
than yours Jocie!!
HAHAHAHA!!

To me, it was my 1st exposure towards such occasion plus, I had a rough night the day before due to rushing for completion of assignments. Selling is one of my profession which I can admit I was quite good at. Selling tours for the 1st time with very short and limited time provided made it even more challenging. You need to act as if that the product is worth every single cent of the customer's even you yourself think that it is such a waste. Due to the lack of sleep and rest (slept for 2 hours), the mode was cathartic. I was unable to even give a proper smile to the customer.

On the second day, everything went back to normal. There were seniors there to help sell the tours too. I felt great! Able to verse like those seniors after observed for their performance. Its kinda tiring at 1st because we have to stand most of the time.

The final day was the bomb. Standing for 12hours is no problem...BUT, we decided to seat around and chat with the seniors. Before lunch, I managed to hit my target and the rest was to help my friends. My last deal was dealt by our boss, she was chivalrous on the job. Sitting beside her and looking at her convincing a window shop-customer and at last, the customer bought the tour made me go hazy. She was the BOMB!

Looking at these 2 creatures origin from Aussie, we can't endure much more longer but to take a group photo with them.

Photobucket

Aren't they adorable??


Our group consist of 5 members including Wayne (Our "Supervisor") himself.

Photobucket

Here I present you,
Us!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home