Friday, April 11, 2008

Hectic Days (Sem II) Over!!

As I type, the Hectic days are long gone since Wednesday.. Finally some peace. Just enough to engulf a breath of air, Finals are just around the corner. I mean very NEAR around the corner. This is where I have to be intensively studying like HELL for the finals!



Have to study for now...

Couple of weeks ago, Mid Valley had this "House Animals" or rather in the well known term, Pets exhibition. I brought Snookie there too as I promised him to meet some new "friends" out there. The entire time, he was in the so to speak, small bag aka his "traveling cage". The entrance fee demanded was RM5. It was also on the last day of the exhibit. The juice ain't worth the squeeze. Most of them were packing up already.

Photobucket
On the way out, we spotted out this little cute pup! Its a Huskey!!!
My favourite and future dog! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home