Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Wednesdays!

Wednesday is the best day of the week for this semester. 7 days a week and Wed is my only Holiday! Whole day can do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Sleep

Eat

Maybe go for movies (Wed Movie day)

If fell like study can study

Dun wana study can dun study

Play with Snookie..
Oh ya! About the lil fella... It seems like it has been awhile since I've talk about him..

But first, lets look at his recent picture..

Photobucket

This is when he just got back from grooming (ps. also my current phone wallpaper)
He is 10 months old by now..turning 1 year old next month.
OMG!! This means 1 yr = 7 dog yrs.
Wow...so fast can enter primary year 1 alr. Hahaha... Still as playful as usual.

Recently, I've been playing this website-based online war game similar to Utopia and Dominion in the past. But this game is in CHINESE! Imagine how a person like me who doesn't know how to read and just only speak very minimum Chinese can play this game. I guess you know how the english ones goes. Majority in letters right! This is very similar...But guess what, I manage to play it! HEHEHE!!! Pay a little visit to find out what is it if interested..

In just a short time, I'll be having mid-term exams next week. Thats the bad news. Every bad news comes with a good news. It is that I'll just be sitting for 1 subject that is Business Law and it covers 3 topics only. Well, just take it easy and everything will turn out just fine!

Hmm...There is a feeling of cooking something to eat today, or maybe going out for dinner as usual... We shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home